Sunday, January 31, 2010

TEMPORARILY Closing Up Shop

For those of you who check in here ~ Thank You!!

I have meant to do much with this boutique. I have quite a few things that I need to get "hung out" on the racks. However, we are expecting a baby on the 20th of February, and he has a Congenital Heart Defect. It looks like we will be spending some time in the NICU after he is born.

I do not want to post new things for sale and then not be around to get them sent out. So, for the time being, I am going to close up the shop. I am leaving the site intact, and when things have settled down a bit, I will have a grand re-0pening sale.

I will set up a subscribe button, and hope that any of you who stop by will subscribe so that you will know when we are re-opening.

Thank you for your patience, and understanding. :-)

God bless!

No comments: